The beautiful Tuscan country house is situated on a small hill surrounded by olive groves with panoramic views of the Tuscan countryside and sea up to the islands of Corsica, Elba, Capraia. It has been completely modernized a few years ago with great attention to detail and brought to a contemporary upscale standard. The property has 3000 m2 of land, a spacious pool area, comfortable places to sit and relax, an orchard and olive garden. You will have breakfast with the morning sun and enjoy the sunset from the garden, the terrace or even from the light-flooded salon.
The Tuscan country house is 175 meters above sea level and is located outside the old, historic village of Rosignano Marittimo, on a small hill ridge with panoramic views of the Tuscan countryside and the sea. The access road leads through a natural road ("strada bianca") to the country house, which is located at the end of a dead-end street. In other words in the middle of nature surrounded by olive groves. The land belongs to the forest and woodland area. Therefore, no other buildings may be built, the panoramic view of the sea and the Tuscan countryside is unobstructable.
Have a refreshing swim after sunbathing in the Tuscan sun, enjoying the beautiful sea view. But also one of the most beatiful beaches (“Spiagge bianche”) in tuscany is nearby.
Both floors can be used as separate apartments when friends or family members come for a visit. It’s also possible to use the apartments for rental as each apartment offers it’s own entrance, kitchen and bathroom as well.
Details Toskaner Landhaus
- Built around 1930, completely renovated in 2014
- Land area: 3000 m2
- Floor space 380 m2
- Living space: 210 m2
- Various seating and sunbathing areas and a large terrace on the second floor
- Pool 10 x 5 m, modern pool technique, 2 pumps
- Outdoor solar shower
- 4 large bedrooms, 2 open kitchens with dining and living room, additional large living room with Swedish stove, 2 bathrooms. Separate technical house with washing machine and 1000 l water tank.
- Kitchen equipment with gas stove, gasrechaud, high electric creek oven, dishwashers, fridge/freezer
- Contemporary complete furnishing
- Functioning open fireplace from the origins of the house
- Gas heating, gas tank 1500 l
- Water tank 1000 l
- Large car shelter for two vehicles, additional three parking spaces for visitors
- Solar power plant, annual production about 5000 kW, which generously covers own needs
- Satellite TV, WiFi, landline
- Price: € 890’000.–
- No brokerage fees – direct sale by the owner
Rosignano Marittimo is an ancient, well-kept, pictoresque village in Tuscany near the sea. The village belongs to the province of Livorno and is close to the famous resorts of Castiglioncello, Vada and Cecina. Pisa airport is only 30 min away and the historical and picturesque places like Luca, Florence or Siena are reachable in 2 hours or less.